We are 1/3 of the way through March, which is 1/4 of the way through 2011. It hardly seems possible! And yet, here we are. I decided to ask some of my friends to tell me their favorite post from 2011 thus far so I could share them with you. I love hearing from other writers and seeing work they are proud of. I mean I would love to say I am proud of every post I have ever written, but even bloggers have off days Topics are all over the place so poke around. Who knows, maybe you’ll find a new blog that you love!
Blogger Brag Book – Enjoy!
- Tania from Pure Natural Diva shared an eye opening article about the health impact of juice consumption. How’s this for an attention-getting opener? “Drinking only one glass of juice daily is linked to an 18% increase in typed 2 diabetes. Raise your hand if you or your children drink one glass a day?”
- Do you have iPhone and Preschoolers? Then you need to check out Tara’s 10 Best iPhone Apps for Preschoolers over at Feels Like Home. Kinda makes me want to switch phones
- I used to love shopping at places like Department stores and boutiques for makeup. Now I rely on people like Candice to tell me how to get the best makeup for the least amount of money. If you are getting pretty on a budget, check out the Affordable Makeup Report on Fashionably Organized!
- Robin from simple.green.organic.happy. has me ROLLING with her family’s snowy homage to Calvin & Hobbes. I love everything about this post from the family time to being active outdoors to creating a pop culture masterpiece – Well done Robin!
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like behind the scenes of a Review Blog? Well, Jessica at The B Keeps Us Honest was brave enough to give us a look into her life with her 7 Confessions of a Product Review Blogger. It’s kinda like peeking into someone’s medicine cabinet when you use the bathroom at their house after dinner…not that anyone ever does that.
Do you have a post from 2011 that you are really proud of? Please let us know so we can show you some love! Link up here!